General Survey Questions
- How does it work?
- Each company hosting these surveys is seeking out consumer
direction,general feedback and information on products and services.By
joining our site and participating in surveys, you will help guide the
overall company on where it should focus or change things to meet the
consumer needs.Once you register on our site and tell us about yourself,
your information will be matched to online survey opportunities. You will
then have the chance to fill the surveys and earn rewards associated with
the "completion" of that particular survey.
- What is Paypal and how do I get an account?
- PayPal is how individuals and businesses send and receive money online.
Once you have opened a PayPal account, you can receive money online.
Recipients are notified via an e-mail from PayPal that they have received a
payment. If you would like more information or would like to sign up with
Paypal, please visit: www.paypal.com.
- Is PayPal the only method of payment?
- We're continuously growing our list of payment options, including gift
certificate programs and charitable donations. While Paypal has continued to
be a preferred method of payment for our members, we'll be adding more than
just Paypal as a reward option. When cashing out funds from our site, you'll
find all the available reward options. You can also view a list of all the
available payment options by logging into your account and viewing your "My
- How do I update my account information?
- Once you are logged into your account, you can update your profile
information. Please proceed to the Account Tab where you will find all of
your information listed. Below your personal data you will find a button
labeled "Update Account". Click on the button to save your changes.
- Where is my confirmation e-mail that I have signed up
- The confirmation e-mail is sent as soon as you complete the registration
process. It is directly e-mailed to you but can sometimes be filtered by
your spam or junk e-mail folder. Be sure to add
firstname.lastname@example.org as one of your approved senders If you need a
new confirmation e-mail sent to you, please login to your account. You
will be welcomed to the Dashboard where you will see a "click here" to have
the confirmation re-sent to you link.
- Are there any rewards for referring people to your
- We currently do not have a refer a friend program, however we may
introduce a plan in the future. When this is available, we'll be sure to let
our members know. We currently have an Affiliate program in place for high
traffic web site businesses.
- How do I reactivate or cancel my account?
- To reactivate your account, e-mail your request to customer service and
they will get you back in the system within two business days.
To deactivate your account, please click on the "Close Account" button,
found on your Account page. This will then alert our system of the request
to remove you.
- What are the countries that you currently accept panelist
- For a list of countries, please visit our sign-up page for all available
- How long does it take to fill out a survey?
- The survey lengths can vary depending on the survey . In general, most
surveys average between 15-20 minutes, but may be shorter or longer
depending on the survey. Before clicking into any survey, we will always
inform you of the expected time it will take from start to finish.
- Why do I not have more survey invitations sent to
- Each survey is based on your demographic data provided upon signup.
Based on the needs of the survey, you may be contacted for a survey
opportunity. Be sure to also check your spam folder and add
email@example.com to your approved senders list.
- Why will I sometimes have a difficult time completing a
- The criteria and subject of surveys are determined by our clients. When
you begin a survey you begin by taking a series of pre-screening questions
to see if you meet the criteria which the client is seeking.
- If I have general questions where can I address
- Any general questions can be directed to our Customer Service
team.Operating hours are: Monday - Friday, between 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
PST. They can be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get
back to you within a 48 hour period. You may also visit our Customer Service
Blog for a more informal information and on going discussions about surveys
and our site. You can also check what's new and upcoming, as well as current
issues on our Blog Spot: http://surveyhelpcenter.blogspot.com.
- What does it mean when your survey is pending?
- When a survey closes, our client who hosts the survey provides us with
the results of the valid respondents that participated in the survey. Your
survey will remain "Pending" until the survey is closed and the data has
been verified.. Once the results have been reviewed, and authorized, the
status of that survey will change to "Earned".
- Why does it take longer on some surveys to change from
"Pending" to "Earned" than others. How long can it take?
- Each survey is unique and requires different number of interviews. Our
client may take a few days to a few weeks to review the information received
by each respondent. If the survey you took is also being conducted in other
countries, keep in mind it will take longer than normal to get cleared. All
surveys are normally verified within 4 weeks of completing the survey.
- Are your surveys available outside of the United
- We do have surveys that require the participation of our international
panel members. If you are a member of the international community, you will
be invited to applicable surveys as they arrive. We are continuously adding
more surveys for our international panel members.
- What if a survey encountered a technical error?
- There is always a chance that a technical error can occur while taking a
survey. We strive to make them as limited as we can, but cannot always avoid
them. If the survey encounters an error, the survey does not record you as a
complete, which means that it might take longer for you to see credit for
taking the survey because we will have to investigate the technical issue.
We will be working on some incentive programs to reward individuals that
experience technical difficulties.
- When am I able to cash out?
- Your cash out amount will be listed in your "My Rewards" section of your
account. Click on the "My Rewards" tab once logged in. Your "Cash-out
Threshold" will be listed in the "Account Snapshot".
- How do I cash out?
- Once you have reached the threshold required, a button will appear
titled "Cash Out" on your "Rewards Page". Click on the "Cash Out" button and
you will be able to cash out your rewards. You will need to verify the
e-mail address associated with your PayPal account in order for us to
correctly send the payment when processed.
- How long will it take to get my rewards posted to my
- Cash out requests are approved within 4 weeks after requesting your cash
- I am having issues cashing out.
- There are some compatibility issues that have arisen with some of the
browsers used by the panelist, but this can be handled within a few minutes.
If you encounter this issue, please contact us at
email@example.com . If you do not see a cash out button, this
means you have not crossed the minimum threshold required to cash out.